Utilising Social Media, communities across Latrobe were invited to provide examples of their experiences of accessing doctors in their local area. 250 people responded to an online survey.
People were asked:
- When you make appointments to see a doctor in Latrobe, who do you make them for?
- Over the last 12 months what times of the week did you need to see a local doctor?
- How important is it to you, to see the same doctor every time and why?
- If for some reason you can’t see a doctor, who else might you got to?
- What might make it easier for people in Latrobe to see a doctor?
- What could the local community do to encourage more doctors stay in Latrobe.
See results of online survey click here.